When I first started out on YouTube getting thousands of subscribers seemed
impossible so I wanted to share with how I got 13,000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel.
Here are my top 7 ways to get 13,000 YouTube Subscribers….
1. Choose a niche you’re passionate about
If you don’t love what you’re doing you’ll
soon give up when the going gets tough.
2. Create a content calendar
If you plan out your content ahead of time you won’t be stuck staring at a blank computer screen.
3. Create a series of videos around one topic
Choose a topic where you provide in-depth information to your viewers. Instead of creating one video, create a series of videos and put them in a playlist. Your in-depth content will enable you to stand out from your competitors.
4. Provide high quality content
Place yourself in your viewers’ shoes and ask “how will this content benefit them?” Ask your subscribers if there is any topic suggestions for your next video.
5. Build a community
Take care of your subscribers by replying to their comments. Encourage them to
join your email list so you can stay in touch with them on a regular basis.
6. Encourage viewers to subscribe to your YouTube channel
Utilize end screen annotations and graphics in your videos to encourage viewers to subscribe. Besides asking them to subscribe in your video, give them a reason to subscribe.
7. Be consistent
Stick to a schedule where you upload 1 or 2 videos every week. I’ve been uploading 2 new videos every week for several years. This will keep subscribers engaged with your YouTube channel.
Now you have 7 ways to get 13,000 subscribers
on your YouTube channel.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: